The North Bay Cancer Alliance has partnered with Sonoma Valley Hospital Foundation to provide a generous research grant to study and refine our program. The purpose of the 2-year study is to develop a highly effective, model-healing program that will help improve the quality of life for those undergoing cancer treatment. These funds are allowing us to offer our services at a sliding scale rate. All of our patients will be asked to participate but are welcome to opt-out upon request. Participants are asked to take part in the study for a 12-week period which includes:
- A Patient Navigation Session at the beginning and end of the study.
- Receiving weekly or bi-weekly sessions.
- Completion of a questionnaire at the beginning, middle and end of the study period.
- Participation in a one-on-one study interview and a focus group.
- In appreciation for your participation in the full 12-weeks of the study, we offer you 3 of your sessions at no charge.